Engagement Party in Dublin

Rachob

Well, I got engaged just before christmas !!!!

So my boyfriend - (Fiancee now!!) and I are looking to book somewhere in Dublin to have a little engagement party around the end of Jan. I have an idea of one late night pub on Wexford st I like, but I want to have a few more options. I've only been living in Dublin a year so I dont have a load of places springing to mind - would like a late night bar - nothing too clubby - where we can just have a good party for the night. There will be a big mix of ages from 19 to 76 or there abouts, so would like a nice respectable place, but one that is open late enough for the majority of us to have a good long night out of it!

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks!!

Hairy Lemon off Georges/Aungier st is always lively and they will reserve an area for you.

Had a great night for my 30th upstairs in the Cornerstone at the bottom of Wexford street. Fits about 60 people comfortably

Coty centre is about as specific as id get, do like wexford st / dame st area. Is cornerstone the place that is now Shine? or am I thinking of somewhere totally different?