Enamel coming off rings on Rangemaster

Candy

We are shopping to buy our kitchen appliances and we had planned to buy a rangemaster 110 (its not d classic 1) but the guy in the shop said that the STOVES version is a better cooker and the gas rings are in cast iron as where the rangemaster 1 is enamelled only and the enamel wears off
Has any 1 experience of this.

I have the rangemaster. Purchased it on tradingpost.co.uk.

It is only a year old, so if still in good nick, not sure what the guy was talking about!

We are very happy with the rangemaster.

Hi,

We bought the Rangemaster 110 - black - 3 years ago and I'm still in love with it! Mine is gas hob and electric oven - again don't know what guy in shop is talking about ... we bought ours from NI - almost half price of any quotes we received south of border!

RUANBUDDY - just wondering if you would mind passing on the details for the shop in NI that you bought your rangemaster from?
Did they deliver to you, or did you need to arrange that yourself? (I'm in Dublin, so just curious as to whether it would be feasible for me to purchase from them).

Many thanks

I'd be interested to know as well, if you wouldn't mind. Thinking of getting the Rangemaster Kitchener 110 for which Curry's said was about €2,400. Haven't started looking seriously yet, but will be looking for the best price I can get.

Oh dear, knew there was something I'd forgotten to do...

My sister in law told me two months ago that the enamel was coming off the rings around the gas on her rangemaster- not all of them- just the biggest ring. I saw it and it looks dreadful. Must get on to the shop where it was bought for her.

I have one myself- it is 5 years old now and the rings are perfect so must either be a new flaw or just in one batch.