Employment Law Solicitor/Getting rid of current one

A

Alli07

Hello,

I've been working with a solicitor on employment law issues I had. I am so far not impressed by her work one little bit, due to numerous errors and showing little care about my opinion.

Could someone recommend a very experienced employment law solicitor. Location is not really important.

Thanks

Alli

Can highly recommend John Barry LLB “is a freelance practitioner in personnel management and industrial relations. A graduate in law, John began his personnel career with Ford in the UK. He relocated to Ireland in 1980 and joined the Federated Union of Employers (now IBEC) as an industrial Relations Executive. In 1988, John established Management Support Services (Ireland) Ltd., a company which provides advice on Irish employment law, personnel practices and industrial relations. In 1993, he was retained by ISME to provide personnel support to its members.”

We pay John a modest retainer every 12 months which means he is always available 24/7

His company details are: www.mssirl.com

Hi Alli

Are you an employer or employee?

What sort of issues are they?

I recommend to people who are literate and competent to handle unfair dismissal cases themselves - especially small ones. While a very good solicitor will be better, they are difficult to find and expensive. The EAT is supposed to be a lawyer free zone.

Brendan

Hi Alli,

You should check out the Law Society's website at www.lawsociety.ie or ring them directly and they will recommend one for you. Also members of the Employment Law & Equality Committee (listed on the Law Society website) are from various firms/practices so you would have a good choice.

Good luck

I also have worked with John Barry. He has a very professional operation and i would highly recommend him.

Peninsula Business Services Ltd are not solicitors (at least to the best of my knowledge) but they are experts in employment law. They have assisted and advised some of my clients on employment law issues in recent years. These clients speak highly of them.

[broken link removed]