Employment Case Law Available Online?

Nutso

Hi All,

I have an assignment to do where I have to reference case law & explain why the case is relevant. The books I have make reference to case law, but do not detail the cases. I have tried googling case law using the titles, checked the LRC & EAT websites, but cannot find the detail I am looking for. Is there any website that will give detail on case law?

Thanks,
Nutso

High Court and Supreme Court cases are available online. The other option is to buy a book on employment law caselaw, which will have summaries of the relevant cases. Can you post a sample case that you can't find?

If you have access to a college library, they'd have all the cases.

Thanks WaterSprite - I'll have a look at the high court & supreme court cases and see if I can find some that are relevant.

I can't post a sample case as until I know what the case detail is I don't know whether or not it is relevant to the assignment question - if that makes sense.

Employment appeals tribunal and labour relations commission decisions are available on their respective websites

have a look at both the Labour Court and the Labour Relations Commission websites

Thanks ramble & Emiso, but I had already checked those websites and I couldn't find any relevant case law.

In any case I managed to get my hands on a book which had suitable case law for me to reference.

Thanks.