email question

Marcecie

When I log onto Yahoo for my emails it shows I have no mail, but when I click on mail I find I usually have mail, this has just happend in past few days before that it always showed how many messages there were.
Is there any simple way to sort it-- not very computer literate.

Marcecie said:
When I log onto Yahoo for my emails it shows I have no mail, but when I click on mail I find I usually have mail, this has just happend in past few days before that it always showed how many messages there were.
Is there any simple way to sort it-- not very computer literate.

Hit F5 when you log into Yahoo initially.

You may be looking at an older version of the page stored on your PC rather than the most up to date page on Yahoo itself.

would really appreciate any help with this, I changed my password in case somone was reading my emails but it is still not showing I have mail till I go to inbox

Hi marcecie,
Some questions to help diagnose..
Are you saying that your inbox has unread mail but the inbox is not reflecting the unread mails in its counter?
Are you checking your yahoo mail from a desktop client such as outlook?
Do you have mail forwarding set?
Did you make any changes recently to your options?
Is any of your mail being moved off to a different folder?

Does your inbox say "Folder Inbox has no messages"

I just checked my yahoo mail from a browser and there wasnt any problems, my inbox says how many unread messages there are at all times.

will try to explain, I connect to internet and go to yahoo page then fill my user name and password---- where it shows the mail logo it shows no envelope/mail , then when I click on mail and go into inbox it shows how many unread messages I have, this problem only started a few days ago and I did not change anything. it is not a mojor problem just a bother to have to go to inbox all the time. I do not have any mail directed.

Back