Email Fax

paddy26

Hi,

Has anyone any experience of using email fax. I have looked at www.efax.com which gives you a local Dublin fax number but dont know how reliable it is. All suggestions welcome. Many thanks

Hi, yes I have. I find it extremely handy. Only thing is that I think the charges from most companies seems to be quite high (or in my opinion anyway...) just when you consider how often you might actually use a fax. Ive used Blueface before - that was good as the fax service was thrown in free and was very reliable, never had any issues. The only problem was sending international faxes - I couldn't do that, but maybe it was the package I was on didn't support it. I've also tried i-flow.com in the past too. That was fine. Faxes were sent and received fine. Try the free trials and see how you get on.

Free email to fax services

Are there any really free email to fax services out there? Googled and they say free, but then there's a monthly subscription and other charges.

Want to get rid of fax machine. We get about 1 fax per month, but need to keep it just in case someone doesn't have access to scanner/email.

Back