Elephant in the room..no debate..why?

thedaras

There is a herd of elephants in the room and posters have not addressed many of the issues which are around at the moment,I wonder why posters are not talking about them..

Watercharges.:[broken link removed]

The behaviour of some of the protesters at the Labour party conference.:

Teachers threaten to go on strike:

Senior civil servants to face sanction for failing to manage staff:[broken link removed]

TDs and Senators run up refreshments tab of €73,000 :[broken link removed]

Maybe Im not getting the message ...

What can we do, we voted the last shower out and got the same again under a different name!
It's only a matter of time before we default as we can't go on endlessly borrowing money to pay for current expenditure.
FG/Lab while in opposition said that we can't tax our way out of trouble, but now this is their solution.
Some serious decisions need to be made, but I fear Enda and Co don't have the bottle for it.

There is a herd of elephants in the room and posters have not addressed many of the issues which are around at the moment,I wonder why posters are not talking about them..

Senior civil servants to face sanction for failing to manage staff:[broken link removed]

you forgot one.......the planning scandal

It's all too depressing thats why, I am trying to keep my spirits up not down!

I have to agree. When you are up to your neck in alligators you forget that your goal is to drain the swamp. There is a numbness filling my head about certain matters and I just don't watch the debate or just switch off the radio or skip the article in the newspaper.
I am one of the lucky ones with 3 meals a day and a bed to sleep in at night and able to pay the bills for the moment.
I have enough trouble with neighbours barking dogs, cars parking outside my gate, family matters and other miscellaneous crap on my doorstep.
I agree that if these items are not debated or dealt with then they slip through unchallenged. But when you have been "fighting" all your life for your beliefs and the see what has happened over the past 10 years to this country and the golden tosspots who let these things happen you realise that we just have another shower of golden tosspots running the show.

i have to agree. When you are up to your neck in alligators you forget that your goal is to drain the swamp. There is a numbness filling my head about certain matters and i just don't watch the debate or just switch off the radio or skip the article in the newspaper.
+1.

I've posted on all of these matters on different threads in the past.

Back