electrics

theredfox

hi all

was driving to work on friday all the electrics was working, windows roof and central locking.
on the way home i noticed that were not working changed the fuses for the named adove. also checked the comfort control module all bone dry there.
i think it is one of the relays behind the fuse box but dont which one it is the car is 99 passat

any any ideas please
paul

Bring the car to a Main dealer who will put the car on the computer and will tell immediately what is wrong.

loads of vw forums on the web I have found plenty of answers on this american one tdiclub

Don't go to a main dealer any decent back street mechanic will have these computers and should be able to nail this down.

I'm lucky enough to have a local garage to whom my family and I give all our business to.

Recently my car was on the blink and the guy kept it overnight, running it on the machine and checking it out for me.

The cost - nothing.

Don't go to an expensive dealer. Try a local garage and see if they could help you. Not everyone is lucky enough to get it done cheap or for nothing, but you'll get a better deal in the hope that you'll return to them.