Electrician recommendations: replace Storage Heaters in Dublin

fizzy

I have searched the key posts but a lot of recommendations refer to rewiring or are quite old etc so I hope it's OK to start this new thread:

I am looking for a good Electrician who does electric storage and convection heater installations (I know that not everyone dabbles in that line!).

I am also looking into having mains operated smoke alarms installed in my flat, and a general electrics check, but the heaters are my main concern!

The flat is in Rathmines...

Thanks in advance! :)

Just had storage heating removed and gas installed. Had a guy recommended me, trades under Neat Heat and his name is Martin -number will be in golden pages. He clean, fast, efficient and most of all very reasonably priced. Also offered lots of advice on how to be more efficient on gas consumption etc.

thanks for replying newbie and sorry for taking so long to say thanks - i got the dreaded dose that is doing the rounds and forgot all about it! :(

alas, i can't remove the electric heating as gas does not go into the development.

from calling several, i have only had 2 electricians come out to give estimates so far. one contradicted the other in terms of the work involved to replace the heaters / heater regulations. so not sure who to believe!

I too am looking for a safe and reliable electrician but I need one to fdo the electrics for a fitted kitchen

thanks

Back