Electric showers

almo

Does anyone know what, how much and where to pick up a cheap electric shower unit? argos had one on for 90euros, but it looked a little lightweight.

I think u should pay for a good one the tryden 90 is very good value and popular I think chadwicks are ok for prices for showers, but if u know a plumber who is going to fit it for u then he will get it cheaper than u and maybe add some but still cheaper than what u can get it for

Hi Almo,

is not quite so dodo after all :D They're right when they say that you are better off buying a good shower. For something that gets a lot of use you are probably better off going getting maybe a Triton or Mira which are both recognised brands.

Don't forget it may at some time if not now be sealed in by tiles and if you need to get another at a later stage the size/fitting may cause problems.

P.S. Argos have a new catalogue out to-day so the €90 might not be available any longer.

Thanks for that, I've been looking for another one to bring back to Croatia, I bought one last year and it saved me a heap on electricity (the use the boiler/hot tank system out there) as well as not having to wait for teh water to heat up!

Has anyone any idea on prices?

Hi again,

This search on AAM shows some previous threads which might give some further advice.

[broken link removed] have these (don't forget to convert prices to Euro)

www.woodies.ie have a sale on at the moment so you might get something there.

Back