Electric golf trolley

Gunnerbar

Am thinking of getting one for my ageing brother (he's 40 soon) but not too sure what to get. Don't really think there's much value in the Dunnes ones as there seems to be high return rate. Pulsar seem to good but would like a bit more feedback.

I think Powakaddy are a bit over priced anyway but I know they're reliable. My budget would be no higher than 400 but would ideally like to keep it at around 300. I suppose a battery with a life of about 27 holes would be vital too.

Green Hills any good, or what about this;
[broken link removed]

Any you guys have a trolley you would recommend.

Thanks.

I have a hill billy and find it great I have it for 5 years and it is still to the good and I use it at least twice a week in the summer and once a week in winter. OH has a mocad and it breaks his heart and he only has it 2 years and has had to replace switch and has gone through 2 battries . I would stay clear of the mocads and I know some of my friends have powercaddy and say they are good.

go with a Powerkaddy...will last longer. Like most things in life you get what you pay for...they are not the cheapest but are as good as you will get

Don't touch the Mocads. I had one and every other week it went back to the agents. I have a glider and Mr Mul has a Frazier. The Frazier is a better make but I got a deal on the glider so went with that. I know someone who got the Dunnes one and a problem arose with it. She brought it back to dunnes and they merely replaced it so that's one of the pluses in their favour.

If you really love your brother get him a PowaKaddy. One of my golfing partners has gone through two of the cheaper options over the last few years but finally shelled out the €420 to get a PowaKaddy Legend in McGuirks last week.
He had a Mocad and some Chinese one he bought from a warehouse in Baldoyle.

Lidl are selling one on Thursday. Also states that it should last 27 holes.

[broken link removed]

Couldn't tell you how good it is though...

Had a Greenhill for three years, used it on average two days a week with no problems and still using the original battrey. Would recommend it to anyone.

Back