Election posters

...sounds great: politicians faces being recycled, possibly urinated on, and they're all in the...er...doghouse..(sorry)

Not sure if anyone has seen this but told that one of Mary Harney's PD posters around Citywest was altered from the official "Don't throw it all away" to read
"Don't throw it all away ... I will eat it later".
Cruel but funny...
Best bit of election graffiti so far in this election!

Anyone see the Sinn Fein posters with Gerry Adams' face on them, and the caption "WE DELIVER"

Are they referring to diesel?

We deserve to be told.
I hope so. I am looking for a more reliable supplier. Sick of the "We will deliver today" only not to get it until the next day.

Got this from a very reliable source, the posters cost €13 each for the standard ones and the big party ones cost €110 each, now do your calculations every time you see them

I think your source is not so reliable, and the true cost is somewhere in the middle of the two. Why would there be an almost ten-fold difference in the cost of the two types of posters.

With printing, setup costs can be disproportionately high.

If you're getting 100 of one poster, and 1000 of another, the setup costs might be similar, so the larger quantity is more cost effective. They're probably getting fewer of the big party ones.

No candidate from any of the main parties is getting 100 of any one poster. Minimum quantities start at 500, and are more likely to be 4-figures.