Elastilon and possible defect

ClodaghK

Today my carpenter fitted Elastilon underneath a solid 110m oak floor. He followed all the instructions i.e. took moisture reading before laying, made sure floor was level, put polythene barrier down first then Elastilon and then floor etc etc.

However now the floor is finished I have noticed that in one corner of the bedroom (where the floor was first started) there is a "bounce" or bump in the floor i.e the floor moves slightly up and down when you walk on it. To be fair this is not that noticeable under foot but is definetly visable for a third party to see. The floor does not creak when this happens.

As this is mine and the carpenters first time using the product I was wondering is this normal - i.e will the floor settle after a while as the rest of the room is perfect. However, if this is not normal, I would greatly appreciate any feedback on how the problem (should it be one) can be rectified. Room size is 12x13 foot
Many thanks

Messy to take this up again - especially if he glued the joints aswell - some carpenters do!

Living with it may be best option.

Can you pin it down with skirting boards if it is only local in a corner. How about a nice piece of furniture !