eflow

leesider29

went through the barrier free tolling on the M50 and forgot all about paying the toll after. as you can prob tell by my username I ain't from around those parts. got the letter in the post today.....is there any way of getting out of paying the €40 fine for a naieve culchie or do I just have to suck it up??

Hi Leesider,

I had a similar situation recently and when I rang to make a payment I was told the outward journey should have been paid the day before. I objected the 40 euro fine as I had only received the return journey bill and was waiting to pay for the two together. The staff member put in a dispute for the outward journey and said I would hear from customer service. A week later I received another letter requesting the 43 euro or go to legal charges. I rang once more and spoke to customer service this time ,they took the payment for 3 euro and wrote off the 40 euro late payment fine. They were very nice, well worth a phonecall, hope you get on as well.

Similiar problem, Phoned up and the waived the 40 euro fine as it was a "new" system.

Back