Eflow error on charges.

kee101

the Eflow overcharges??

Just got Eflow warning bill yesterday requesting payment for Tolls that have already been paid?dating back to Dec, now today have got another letter from them saying they want payment now without further delay? Is this Eflow turning into a bit of a money making scam as this is the sixth Eflow letter requesting paying for tolls that have already been paid in the last few months alone! And to make matters even more worse my Dad got a letter from Eflow requesting toll money from a old car he scrapped 5 years ago,now he actually seen this car getting scrapped with his own eyes, so what the hell is going on this seems to be turning into some kind of joke! Also I know there would be some people out there that would have forgotten they already paid the toll and end paying again!

Heres a good one. My friend recently wrote off his car. About 2 weeks after it was taken away he received a letter saying he owed the toll from 2 days after he got rid of it. Turns out that the car was on the back of a flatbed truck being brought somewhere, and the truck went through the toll bridge and the cameras snapped both registrations.
They were able to appeal it.

theres misreads all over the place. The problem is if youre car is misread and you pay, the payment is only valid for the last journey so if you paid you might have been paying for a misread. Once you have the receipt youll be ok, even then if you cant find it, ring them, tell them. It'll be ok. As them to show you a photo of you going through the bridge at the time they say you did.

I had payments with receipt that they actually had no record of even receiving even tho I had the eflow recipt number in front of me when I was talking to the guy.

I had a problem with a payment and when I rang it had being paid. Someone else must have put in the wrong Reg number..

Basically it's costing me 8.10 a journey now.,.. 5.10 as standard (for a van), plus 3.00 penalty for late payment.. I can never remember to pay. So that's 16.20 with no VAT for an over-and-back trip.

Back