eFlow Callcentre software - Fess up!

Tuttlinghorn

Who wrote this pile of kak ?

Perhaps there are some security considerations which have resulted in this joke below ... I'd love to hear them

The people who receive payment cannot confirm back the car reg once the card detail has been entered/submitted ... so when I thought I might have given a wrong digit (no I dont have my reg tattoed on my hand) and asked the guy to read it back .. no dice.

I was advised to call customer service, then spoke to an operator who's basic line was 'shure I'm sure 'twill be grand' <almost verbatim quote>
This didnt 100% reassure me and when I asked for confirmation of the reg number associated with my payment number .... she admitted she couldnt actually see it. Though, shir, if I have a payment number and she could see it was for 3 euro shure it must be grand. <or words to that effect>

She then needed to know the name of the guy who had taken my payment i.e. the 'system' (possibly based on Post-It notes ??) hadn't tracked his name either .... so apparently the supervisor checked the other guys system, using supervisor access .. and confirmed to the operator that the reg recorded was my reg.. which when I asked she then read out to me from where she scribbled it when I dictated it (Post-It perhaps?)

Am I being unreasonable ? Is that software designed for use by humans ?

BTW anyone else have a problem with O2 dropping the line just after heading north from the plaza (just when a passenger is about to pay the toll ..?)

I noticed the same with the web site, it did not redisplay on the number on the confirmation page. A bit like BOI's website which when transfering money does not display the Beneficiary Name (account name) you are transfering money to, on its confirmation page.