Effluent treatment system

Kateb

Hi all

I've read back on the posts asking for recommendations on an effluent treatment system and basically a lot of people seem unhappy with their Envirocare and Biocycle systems. I've also been warned off the Bord na Mona system by people who have one.

I've found the Septech system by Shay Murtagh and the EPS Bison by googling and was wondering if anyone has experience of them.

I have 5k in the budget for the purchase, installation and commissioning of the plant? Is this realistic?

thanks

K

Hi - I don't think any of the posts about envirocare should put you off buying one. OK there was one by someone who called themselves envirocare and only posted the once - but can we rely on them?)
I answered a few posts about envirocare - because I have one - and it seems fine. We had a smell once - but a blockage in the air pipe cause that. I think they are all pretty much the same in what they do. I would just be tempted to avoid any small companies because they might not be around for long. Whatever one you get - it will need regular checking for blockages and regular emptying.

I specify EPS because i find them reasonable and quick to deal with.... ive no connection with them but i can say that i havent yet had a client complain about them... their Bison system for 6pe with gravity fall is €3500 which is very reasonable IMHO....