Efel stoves

Juliel

Looking for suppliers of oil efel stoves in Cork county any idea's? I believe efel is the best brand name for oil stoves any comments?

We're only at the early stages of looking at stoves ourself, and we're also in Cork. Our carpenter recommended a place in Tipperary that sold great stoves and at good value (unfortunately I can't think of the name, but I can get it for you if you wish). We were initially planning on getting a stove in MD O'Shea's and had our mind made up. However, one thing we never checked was whether the stove was 100% cast iron. According to the guy in Tipperary, it does make a difference quality wise, but it is more expensive. Do you know if there is much difference?

Hi,
Also based in Cork. Bought a stove from Country Stoves and Fireplaces in Cashel. 400 euro on special offer one year ago. Very happy with same as it has reduced the amount of central heating oil we use by at least 300L per year. It is solid fuel though.(Have no connection).

Currently looking at a Jotul stove for a new build sunroom. Has anyone bought one of these and are they worth the money?

Back