Eddie O S.

bamboozle

Eddie O Sullivan is really a stubborn short sighted coach, he’s picked 5 lads in his pack who are over 30 years old, he’s picked Rory Best who’s played 1 game in 2 months and he’s picked Trimble who has yet to master the basics of & at the same time decides to omit Leo Cullen and Shane Jennings altogether while he leaves the form no. 8 and hooker from the Heineken cup on the bench….

Eddie O Sullivan is really a stubborn short sighted coach, he’s picked 5 lads in his pack who are over 30 years old, he’s picked Rory Best who’s played 1 game in 2 months and he’s picked Trimble who has yet to master the basics of & at the same time decides to omit Leo Cullen and Shane Jennings altogether while he leaves the form no. 8 and hooker from the Heineken cup on the bench….

I am the biggest Eddie critic of them all :( I gave up my ticket for Italian game I was so annoyed with his selection!! Your point above was very valid but unfortunately again Jennings did not step up to the mark in the A game. MOK is lucky to keep his place. Happier enough with Sats selection- BOWE should be there though at least on the bench. Easterby is damn lucky to be still on the bench and Horgan has shown no form whatsover in 6 months to deserve a bench spot.

All the players were picked on 'form'. :rolleyes:

"On form" from last season perhaps? His selections seem to suggest he hasn't watched this season's European/Magners matches at all!!

Bowe should be on the bench at the very least. Horgan needs another A game, of all our matches the French one is least likely to be the kind of game you bring back a player in. As for Easterby, he's slow, old and won't obey the referee. Why would anyone keep a liability like that in the 22?

Back