Ecover products to buy

cara mc k

Can anyone advise where you can buy ecover eco products specfically Washing powder/liquid & fabric conditioner in the Dublin city centre or northside area.

I know you can order online but would be easier to go into a shop and buy straight away

Many thanks
Cara Mc K

Nolan's in Clontarf stock Ecover and Lily's (Irish equivalent). Tesco in Clarehall stock Ecover.

There's a Health food shop (Nourish?) on Wicklow Street that stocks a good variety of eCover products.

Otherwise, you can get a really wide range of eCover and other products online at: http://www.ecoshop.ie

I've no connection to either company.

I think Dunnes stocks the washing powder - Tesco stocks something too but I can't remember what - possibly the dishwasher tablets.

I have looked into this myself before and the distribution is a bit patchy. Ecover themselves don't have much clue about who stocks it unless the shops informs them. They sent me this link, it is a search of their database for stockists in Ireland but it is very incomplete as it doesn't even have the Ecoshop in Wicklow on it and they are major stockists of Ecover.

[broken link removed][broken link removed]

I would appreciate if you could let me know if you come up with anything especially somewhere in north Dublin / Meath. I'm thinking of also buying the 5litre bottle of shower gel / shampoo as well to avoid regular trips to Boots or wherever to buy toiletries.

Last edited:
Dunnes in Blanchardstown Centre stocks the washing up liquid, the fabric softener and dishwasher tablets too - they're the only items I can say for certain.

I had a chat with Ecobaby yesterday who told me that they don't just sell online, that if you go to their warehouse you can buy anything and if they don't have it they will order it. I don't think they do the refills though.

Thanks for all your help, I got the powder and fabric conditioner in Tesco in Clearwater, Finglas. Good results as well.

Many thanks
Cara Mc K