ecohouse.ie

dbrady01

hi

Has anyone heard of or used a company called ecohouse. They build sustanable homes. I am in the middle of getting a quote from them and was jsut wondering if anyone had good or bad reports about them

if they are the same crowd i was talking to you will be waiting to get the quote, i still am and that was a couple of months ago.... i think it was the same crowd anyway, let us know if you get a quote from them..

Well yes, myself and hubbie have recently got a quote from them and I have to say we were v impressed with the recommendations they made to our plans. We met them by chance at the RDS in September. Then we went to view a showhouse in Cavan (on the Meath border). Then we submitted our plans and they revised them and quoted. We've received a quote for a 2-bed that allows us to upgrade it at a later stage, without the usual hassles. Hard to explain here, hubbie could tell you!!! but contact them and they will explain. All in all, very clever stuff and .......the local authority accepted it!!

Drop Declan a line on declan@ecohouse.ie. Either him or Maurico are very knowledgable and we found them to be easy to work with. Looking forward to our new investment house :)

Penny

Hi Penny and dbrady
I'm wondering about this company too. They don't seem very responsive, but I really like one of their houses. What to do??? Have you had any luck with them? I'm on the point of writing them off :(

Hi penny

Did you end up building a house with them????????

Hi dbrady01,

sorry haven't been on here for a while. For personal reasons, our plans are parked for a while. But have found them very unresponsive for a while and that was a part of our decision to park things for a bit along with other variables.

Any luck the rest of you in building your dream home? Anyone found the prices of these types of houses following the market down?

Back