Ebay tickets

LBT

hi,

I'm looking to go to see a particular concert in the o2. There are tickets left but the seats aren't great. There is a seller on ebay selling tickets and the seats are really great, only problem is the seller hasn't sold before on ebay.. .or maybe they have and got a bad review and changed their ebay name! they are also selling a car which they have put their mobile number and home number on the advert. Anyway my question is...would you buy this tickets? I am bring 2 other friends with me to the concert...so I would hate to buy them and then arrive up to Dublin and the tickets were fake!

Where is the seller based?

I would be very suss about buying things like tickets off eBay - there is an awful lot of conmen on it.

And I'm guessing tickets would be ideal for ripping people off with.

If there is still tickets left for the event, then you might find some for sale (at face value) on toutless.com. Its a very good site. Give it a try.

if you pay by paypal though then if something goes wrong, they will reimburse you your money..check out the terms and conditions

Brendan recommended this site. I found it great. Might be worth a look there instead.

Discussed here...........

I'm always wary of unverified ebayers... maybe ask to meet in person and see the tickets before paying?

Try gumtree for tickets?