Ebay bill

noel123ie

Hi there

Ive a bill of approx 1700 with ebay. For a no of months I ran an ebay shop which relied on a company in the UK sending my items to customer as most were UK based.

I would send orders in to supplier, pay supplier and he would send to customers.I was doing well until the suppliers stock delivery was stolen(including my orders). I was ordering approx 50-60 per day. This theft meant he could not full fill orders for 5-10 days until new stock came in.

I began refunding customers but alot left poor feedback. If a sellers feedback falls very quickly they suspend you no questions asked. I appealed a no of times but no luck.

After they suspended me they called all lsitings I had(I had a large amount) and I could sell no more..hence the bill.

Im back working full time and hope to pay bill before XMAS but am concerned re bad debts.

Bill is due since May can ebay put me down as a bad debtor on credit rating? I have mailed them numerous times but only get an automated mail from them

Thanks
Noel

No, there is no way to do that in Ireland. They are not a bank. Unless they went to the courts, which is not going to happen for €1,700!