car

>Dear customer,
>
>
>
> Thank you for contacting us.
>
>
> We are experiencing a higher than normal volume of customer contacts which is causing a delay in responding to customer quieries.
>
>
> We apologise for this delay.
>
>
> Kind regards,

I searched my gmail and found 10 mails to them since last september. every mail got the same reposonse as above. This means that they are always getting the same amount of mails so the norm is that they are always busy.
Id appreciate it more if they sent back a mail to say "sorry, we dont have enough staff for complaints about our dodgy system" (not going into all the complaints here, Id be on all day).

hrumph.

I have loads on these as well - and nobody ever got back to me about any queries I had. In the end I rang up Monday and just paid bill for €86 - I was afraid it would just keep adding up. I am not happy! :(. I read in the paper on Sunday that some customers have bills of up to € 5000 :eek:

Heres the way it works, when you pay for a trip with Visa or laser online or at a pay point online, the payment is for the last trip prior to the payment. That info courtesy of their cust service.

However, if theyve tracked a false transaction (ie, a toll visit) in the meantime then thats what the payment is against and you get 40e bill in the door. I opened an account and via the online tracking system caught 4 trips that I hadnt made compared to 20 I had (20% error rate, nice), I asked them to provide photo evidence to me that I made those trips or else I wasnt paying, so eventually (after phone calls, no reply via mail) got the trips refunded. they should have photo evidence of every trip.

Also, if you pay in a shop then some of the payments arent going through even if you get a receipt which screws up the payments even more. lots of evidence of that happening from reports on here.

Ive more as well but grrrrrr.... rant over for now.

Back