Easy-forex currency exchange trading

hakouna

I am looking for feedback / advice on the use of ?
If anyone has experience with this type of trading , could you please share it with us ?

Regards
hak.

I can take it as a part time thing not more than couple of hours , if it is profitable and secure . Sounds like you have bad feedback about it !!??

FX trading is only profitable if you are good at it! Or very lucky. Markets move by large amounts, many times a day. It's not something to undertake part-time IMHO.

A cursory look at the homepage shows a 5 pip spread on the eur / usd pair. That's expensive, 3 pips is more typical and with a 50k account you can get a 2 pip spread. Sound money management, discipline and perseverence are prerequisites for successfully trading in any financial market . The currency market is a 24 one so imo spending a few hours trading a day ( if you intend to day trade ) would not be enough to consistantly yield profitable results.

I tried Currency trading on the Delta index simulator.
In the first wee I was up 50% and was sure I was onot an easy thing.

Then 1 day I didn't get back into the simulator after I finished work at 5 to stop trading for the night when I couldn't change it.

The next morning when I logged in I was nearly cleaned out!!

So basically, USD-YEN had been going 1 way for the daytime here, but after 5, it took a massive swing the other way.

Part-time Currency trading could probably work, but you will have to make sure you can get in to change your investments when you need to.

Back