East Midlands

DubShelley

Hi There,

I need to fly into East Midlands airport in a few months. Does anyone know of any alternatives to flying with Ryanair?? I used to fly with them but as they are no charging €10 per person for online check-in I would really rather find an alternative!! :mad:

Thanks,
Michelle

Depending on where you're actually going to Birmingham Airport might be just as handy - Aer Lingus serve there as well as Ryanair.

For example for Leicester East Midlands and Birmingham Airport are about the same distance ... though if it's Nottingham or Derby you're heading to EMA airport is the best way to go

BMI Baby used to fly into East Midlands from Dublin, although I used it a number of years ago.

As above, where abouts are you travelling to? There isn't a huge difference between Birmingham and East Mids.

Thanks for the replies!!!

We're going to a wedding in the Hilton East Midlands Airport so would best to fly into East Midlands.

Just priced it on Ryanair and to fly from Dublin to East Midlands and check in 1 bag it would cost us €194.24 + €14 parking (Total €208.24). To fly Ryanair from Belfast to East Midlands it would cost us €86 + €8 (Total €94).

As we only live about 1½ hours away from Belfast I think this is a no brainer!!!

Oh no, I've found a catch :eek:) The pricing for parking I found is actually for Belfast International rather than Belfast City. It seems that Belfast City will cost a minimum of €21 for parking. Anyone know of any cheaper options?

Last edited:
[broken link removed]

Try both of these. First one is park and ride, second is a booking site.

Thanks Smashbox, unfortunately neither of those websites service Belfast City...only Belfast International. Looks like we'll be paying the €21!!

Back