Earlscourt Apartments, Reuben Street D. 8

K

Kathy34

I am considering buying an apartment in Earlscourt at the junction of Reuben Street and Cork Street. Does anyone have any advice on the apartment complex or area?

hi there
well, I dont know anything about that complex but I have just bought an apartment on Cork St (the tannery) and I did a good bit of research into the area. yeah, its a bit rough, and your neighbours will be wearing hoodies, and gold hoops, but what harm? Its safe (from what I could see) and I think its great as its so close to town. I am definately happy with my purchase there.

Used to drink in Frank Ryans a great pub in its day. However the area can be dangerous at night, I would think seriously about investing in this area if you may want to sell again in a year or two. Do your research and look at where the market is going.

I have bought in Cork St and have been living there for 4 months now. I have found it to be fine. No trouble as of yet. You are in the City Centre, so you do see a lot of real 'Dubs'. But as Legalady said, they are no harm. Anyway, I bought a place in the Tannery, all good so far.

Back