E-Mail Auto Signatures

divadsnilloc

I've just received an e-mail with an extremely fancy animated auto signature. The name zoomed in first followed by a different form of animation for their contact details etc. Anybody know how to do this?

Re: E-Mail Auto Signtures

I presume asking the person who sent it is out of the question?

The name zoomed in first followed by a different form of animation for their contact details etc. Anybody know how to do this?
Sounds awful. I'd probably delete email like that as intrusive spam. Maybe it was simply an animated GIF?

Do a google search for animated email signature. Basic choices are between free tatty ones and payfor nice ones. As Clubman says, they seem to be mainly animated GIFs.

Note: these will annoy anyone on dial-up as the size of each email message increases - by how much depends on how fancy your sig is.

yeah those flashy sigs annoy the hell out of me...simple text is all ya need!

Kind regards

The boss...

I have mine in a light grey but otherwise its plain. These massive e signatures that take up half the page look so unprofessional IMO. Not including your phone number but quoting your email address is a hugh pet hate of mine especially for internal mails. Before you know it you would be able wall paper the house top to bottom.

Animated signature might be amusing if you're a teenager, but when I see them in a business email I would have to question how serious the person sending me the email is ...

Wait until the Bebo generation start founding companies...