E-Garage Drogheda

musicfan

Hi
Just wondering if anyone has ever used the e-garages in drogheda? I know there was an ad in the paper last week - special offer for service / valet etc but just wondering if anyone had any experience of using them?

Thanks

I spotted this also in the paper myself, would be interested to hear anyones opinions or reviews of the garage, my car is due a service soon and at the price they offered (think it was 189 euro for service and valet ) will be tempted to try them out

I'll let you know what I thought of them by the end of the week.................!!!

Just got my car serviced with them recently - very reasonably priced compared to other garages that I've got my car serviced with before.

Also, they open late in the evenings so handy for any commuters who don't get back to drogheda until every other garage is closed.

Overall, I was very happy with the service they provided.

Good to know musicfan, thanks for the review. The garage I bought my car from this year has closed down, so I'll be looking for somewhere to service the car next Jan! eGarage sounds promising!!

Excellent thanks for the heads up musicman, will give them a try myself in the next couple of weeks,

Back