DVDShrink - Where's The Folder?

BobbyFowler

I'm using DVDShrink to burn a CD. I'm using the option of BackUp. It automatically creates a temporary Hard Disk Folder and this is where the BackUp goes. My problem is that I can't seem to find it on my computer. I've used the Search facility, but no joy. Anyone know where the backup is gone?

The default path is probably C:\ " name of cd/dvd". You can change this pathway by clicking "back up" and then changing the destination of the temporary folder.

It's DVD Shrink 3.2 I have. The film is the English Patient - I've typed it into the search as it appears on DVD Shrink. I've checked through Explorer but still nothing. I know it's somewhere on my harddrive because when I click on backup again, I'm asked if I want to replace it. I don't appear to have the option of placing it into a different folder (which would be the norm)

When you click "open disc" and then " back up" a tabbed window appears with the two options, "select back up traget" and "select traget folder for files". Its is the latter that allows you to select the destination by clicking "browse". To find the previous files click on "my computer" then " C:\". Now scroll down looking for the folder.

Back