DVD Storage Wallet

JMR

Does anybody know where I can lay my hands on a folder for storing over 100 DVD's?
There seem to be plenty available that will take individual non-covered DVD's in each pocket in the folder but I have a pile of DVD's in individual clear plastic sleeves and want to keep them in their sleeves but gather them all together in one folder.....

Anybody have anything like this?

Thanks

You can buy them in Easons.

I buy CDs & DVDs in spools and keep the empty spools to put the burned CDs/DVds on. Not easy to search, I'll admit but it does the job for me.

Maplin electronics on Jervis Street is also a good place to find bits and pieces like these and sometimes at a good price too but I understand you are looking for something kind of different in that it holds the whole dvd + original packaging in a folder and this I ve never seen before.

They don't seem to have exactly what you describe, but [broken link removed] are usually fairly competitive for these things (and blank media), and I've found their customer service to be good in the past.

I too am looking for a storage solution for my CD & DVD collection, probably about 600 or 700 discs in all. I'd like to fit them all into several binders and am wondering if anyone can recommend a suitable product?

Ideally I would like a system that would allow me to store 8 CDs plus paper inserts per sheet (i.e. 4 on each side), with as many CDs per binder as possible, size is not a particular concern but the more compact the better. The actual storage sheets should be replacable and the binder should be the 3 ring type or similar to allow the sheets to be moved around as necessary.

Any recommendations welcome.

B.

I ordered from Maplin in the end, they have a wallet that holds 250 discs, there are a lot of similar products on eBay but I just got fed up trying to find someone who would ship outside of the US. More annoyingly, a lot of sellers of these seem to offer their products at low "buy it now" prices with vastly inflated shipping & handling fees, very irritating.

Back