DVD region 10?

Sav H

Does anybody know how do I find out what type of DVDs my DVD player will play? I have a Bush DVD2049, and I know it plays region 2. I wanted to buy a DVD on CDWOW which is region 2 and 4, aka region 10 according to CDWOW, but don't know if it will work. Can't find anything in user manual...

Depends on where you bought the Player. If purchased in europe or Japan etc..(region 2) it will play region 2, unless it's a multi-region which plays all.
If you buy it from a contry in another region it will play that region code dvds.
http://www.hometheaterinfo.com/dvd3.htm

You can hack Bush dvd players so they play all regions.(and maybe othe players.)

:D

Does anybody know how do I find out what type of DVDs my DVD player will play? I have a Bush DVD2049, and I know it plays region 2. I wanted to buy a DVD on CDWOW which is region 2 and 4, aka region 10 according to CDWOW, but don't know if it will work. Can't find anything in user manual...

There is no such thing as Region 10. Many discs are coded for Region 2 and Region 4 to reduce costs for the manufacturers. So, if CD-Wow say it is for Region 2 and Region 4, it will play on your machine.

So, you should buy discs that are coded for Region 2.

Note that Region 0 ("all region") is not a technical term either - it actually means coded for Region 1 - 6.

See here and here.

Back