DVD Recorder that allows editing of video/music??

Z

Z100

I'm looking for a DVD Recorder with a Hard Drive at the moment and have been reading the recommendations on this site.

Just wondering...I have lots of film/photos from my digital camera on my computer and am hoping to make them in to mini movies (family stuff, you know yerself) - is there a DVD Recorder that would let me transfer that stuff from my computer and then edit it, add music etc? Or do I need software on my computer to do that? Have been using Moviemaker but would like something better.

Any suggestions? Thank you!

Hmmm...ive heard of TIVO from america, but seriously the best way to make videos is on a pc, if that's possible for you & i do it myself and you wont need to buy lots of ''bits'' and ''bobs'' all over the place for a DVD (re)recorder

Hmmm...ive heard of TIVO from america, but seriously the best way to make videos is on a pc, if that's possible for you & i do it myself and you wont need to buy lots of ''bits'' and ''bobs'' all over the place for a DVD (re)recorder

Thanks Snakebite. What software do you use on your PC for video editing, etc? I'm looking for something similar to Moviemaker (ie where you can add music, fade ins, fade outs, all that stuff).

Oh Womble Mpeg Video Wizard DVD is the best, as long as u are using MPEG-2 inputs. There is a version MPEG Video Wizard but that's really for editing videos and leaving it on a pc.

I'll pm u a serial otherwise u wont get the full performance, and there should be help file on the womble website.

The great thing about a pc is you can create tonnes of test videos and delete them if you dont like them, where on a dvd recoder it would take literally years.

Oh Womble Mpeg Video Wizard DVD is the best, as long as u are using MPEG-2 inputs. There is a version MPEG Video Wizard but that's really for editing videos and leaving it on a pc.

I'll pm u a serial otherwise u wont get the full performance, and there should be help file on the womble website.

The great thing about a pc is you can create tonnes of test videos and delete them if you dont like them, where on a dvd recoder it would take literally years.

You, sir, are a legend! Thanks a million, will give that a try.

this may be of interest to some of you out there

[broken link removed]

Back