DVD Player & Colour problem

millertime

Hi

My dvd player is connected to the tv using a scart lead. However the picture is a light shade of green. I've tried it on another tv and it the colour is normal. The tv itself has no problems with the picture. Has anyone else experienced such problems? Is there a solution?

Could be a scart lead problem. Change the scart lead with another in the house and see does that work better!

We also have the same problem with ours. We have to turn it on and off a few imes before the colour returns to normal - very annoying. It was a cheap dvd player so i guess you get what you pay for.

Hi

My dvd player is connected to the tv using a scart lead. However the picture is a light shade of green. I've tried it on another tv and it the colour is normal. The tv itself has no problems with the picture. Has anyone else experienced such problems? Is there a solution?

has yor tv 2 scart sockets if so is there another item plugged into the second one if it is try switching off the second item as this can cause interference it shouldn`t but it does sometimes

Back