Dunleer

TheSphinx

Has anyone any views on Dunleer? Looking at an apartment there, it is just off the M1 - I work in Dundalk.

I think that Dunleer may be a good investment.

With the motorway, you're only talking an extra 5/10 minutes on a Dublin->Drogheda commute.

Not sure what the village is like nowadays as regards pubs etc. but from driving through it recently, it seems to have kept it's village feel pretty much intact.

Have been in it and it seems like a nice little village,was in one pub there which was had a good athmosphere. Its not that far from Drogheda. I just looked it up there and it seems to have everything including restaurants, beauty clinic, takeaways-it even list a toystore so it must have a lot and I agree with Paulocon in saying it kept its village feel intact.

Lovely area with one of everything in the village (and more than one pub!). Property prices gone up a lot in the last 12 months as people look further afield than Drogheda. It's a quiet place but within easy reach of all the action. 15 mins drive to Dundalk town centre and buses run at least every hour.

Back