Dunboyne Castle Hotel

ney001

Hi

Does anyone have any experience of this hotel, particularly the Ivy Restaurant in the hotel and the bars? Also, does anyone have any experience with the Knightsbrook hotel in Trim, particuarly the Spa.

Thanks in advance

Dunboyne Castle Hotel is a new hotel in Dunboyne Village..I have been in it a feew times......Although have never stayed there.......It is convenient for Dublin about a half hour drive to city centre (outside of peak times).the bars and lounges and nice an relaxed....... For more indebt reviews of this hotel and the one in Trim search for them on . Here you willl read review of peole who have stayed in these hotels.

Jack

I got the full tour and paid a visit to the Spa, so excellent. Very chic and slick, great service and pretty reasonable, and the Spa setting is very very attractive.

I've stayed in Dunboyne Castle and would certainly recommend it. It's a good 4 star hotel with an impressive spa and good restaurant and bar. Great location too as it's so close to Dublin. I couldn't fault the service either. Beats a lot of other hotels I've stayed in.