Dunboyne Castle Development

cle

Hi,

I am thinking of buying a detached house in the Dunboyne Castle Development. Has anybody any idea what this area is like? Any info at all would be great I am working in Dublin but the commute doesnt appear to be too bad.....

I live in Dunboyne Castle and would thoroughly recommend the estate/area to anyone - it's very quiet (I think I heard 3 fireworks over the whole of October) and within walking distance of the village and schools. The train station is also walking distance while Blanch Shopping Centre is just 15 min drive away with Tesco Maynooth about the same distance the other direction

However we do have to pay management fees and the management company is still run by the builder as there are a number of units not yet sold so just to make you aware of that

Any questions about the area just give me a shout

Thanks for your response, much appreciated! I am viewing the house tomorrow so i may have more questions for you then The management fees wouldnt be an issue! I have only ever really passed through Dunboyne village but it seems like a nice friendly place to live.....