dulux Trade paint

corkcuu

I notice that dulux do a Trade paint in some stores, does anyone know if these are cheaper than the other range of coloured paint?
We paid €20 each for 10L of Dulux White & Dulux Magnolia.
Then decided to buy Dulux Orchid White & that cost €57 to have 10L made up. Huge price difference!

So am about to paint all the skirting boards in our house & wondering are the Trade colours cheaper than say the Orchid White. If they are the same price as Orchid White i am goign to just paint them all white but ideally would prefer an off white colour from the trade booklet.

Any advise appreciated

white and magnolia are always considerably cheaper than other colours.
I have bought trade colours and it was no cheaper than the other paint in the range,

Not sure if this is what you meant, but I just bought 10L of Dulux White Soft Sheen Paint for €33.92 (not a Trade price by the look of it) and asked them to mix up a colour from one of the Crown sheets, mixing charge of €5.38. So approximately €40 for 10L as opposed to closer to €80 if I were to have bought the paint ready mixed in separate 2.5L tins.

Of course I didn't even know this could be done until recently. Don't the likes of Crown etc object ?