Dulux Plaster Sealer

mct1

I've just come across this product and am wondering if it has any advantages over the diluted emulsion I've seen suggested in various posts here. We have several large rooms of new plaster to decorate and I want to use whatever's easiest (as opposed to just the cheapest). Thanks

the one advantage is comes ready mixed so saves you having to dilute normal emulsion. This should make it less messy. I am going to use it. And of cousre it goes on blue so you wont miss bits.

noah

the one advantage is comes ready mixed so saves you having to dilute normal emulsion. This should make it less messy. I am going to use it. And of cousre it goes on blue so you wont miss bits.noah

Can't see it advertised on the www.dulux.ie site.

If it goes on blue does that mean that you might need to put on a few extra coats to cover up the blue especially if you were using something light like magnolia.

Can't see it advertised on the www.dulux.ie site.

If it goes on blue does that mean that you might need to put on a few extra coats to cover up the blue especially if you were using something light like magnolia.

It's on the dulux.co.uk website
[broken link removed]. I'm assuming it's available here too. It says the blue fades almost completely when dry.