Dublin v Tyrone tickets - any suggestions bar Ticketmaster

biggerry

I've used Ticketmaster to try and pick up a couple of tickets for my son and I for the Dublin / Tyrone game in Croke Park on Feb 3rd. I've let Ticketmaster choose the "best available", but all it's returning is the upper Cusack beside the Hill - not the best seats in the house

If I go to a Ticketmaster outlet would I have a chance of getting someting better??

Are there any other options available for tickets?

Ticketmaster always receive the same tickets-wing sections of Hogan/Cusack, Canal End etc. For what it's worth, I always find them pretty good-anywhere in the Upper Cusack/Hogan is generally fine by me.

Unless they go on sale at Croke/Parnell Park, or you know someone in a club, I don't think you will do much better.

Going along to a Ticketmaster outlet may save you a few bob on the service charge, but that's about it I'd say.

they may go on Sale from Parnell Park closer to the date keep an eye on the Hill 16 website for details or the GAA website

I personally hate ticketmaster but due to the lack of competition I end up paying for their handling charges etc even at their ticket office where I ask them not to handle them just print them out and I will take them

Try your local GAA club also. I will be at this match but there are going to be a load of Neutrals at it for the novelty factor. But will these be standing in the terrace in Parnell Park on a wet Winter Sunday ????

Is it going to be a sell out?. If not just pop down on the day. Any tickets i have got on the day of a match have been fine

Just ring up Cumann Lúthchleas Gael at Croke Park on 01 836 3222 and ask for the ticket office, tell them where you want to sit and they'll sort you out no problems.

As it happens it's unlikely the match will be a sell out.

tickets should be available from the dublin county board. Only €15 which I think is great value. I wonder how much the rugby game is the following week a lot more than 15 quid i reckon

I am looking forward to the game should be a cracker. Remember what happended in last years league game between the dubs and tyrone the battle of omagh!

You could try Comet Records in Temple Bar, I don't know what area the tickets are for though but lower charges at least. Local GAA club is usually the best bet alright.