Dublin Southside Builder for Extension

Andre

A few related questions:
1.Can anyone recommend a good, reliable builder who would work in Stillorgan on a 12'x21' single-story extension?
2.Does anyone have any experience of Europass, a northern outfit with a Dublin office?
3.Finally, what range of prices should a builder be charging per square meter for an extension?

Not sure if it will be a lean-to or apex-roofed. Glass along south-facing side with double-glass doors; 2 x Velux in roof. High insulation (k-glass?); 2 x radiators, downlighters + dimmers, 6 x double sockets; prepared for solid wood floor, walls + ceiling plastered. Other than that no formal plans as yet.

I know a good building company that do work throught out the Greater Dublin area. If you want to email me details of the extension i will be speaking to them later this week. It'll be very difficult to get a price unless you have some plans.

Another word of wisdom, A very busy builder will sometimes submit a massive high price not expecting to get the job (He's too busy) He has nothing to lose. If you take the price he's delighted. He'll do a top quality job but you ve paid over the odds

Back