Dublin Hotel and Transport

BadSanta

hi all,
will be heading to dublin to concert in may in the 02. can anyone give me some info on where would be good to stay that is possibly on the airport side of the city as will hope to fly up...
basically looking for hotel suggestions or even areas with a few hotels and will suss em out myself that arent too far from o2. any info appreciated.

Last edited:
Maldron Hotel Cardiff Lane, Sir John Rogersons Quay Dublin 2. This hotel is on the far side of the Liffey from the o2... almost opposite. We have stayed there a couple of times and its good. Lots of hotels out near the airport but not much else to do and they can be quite pricey and remote. You can get the airport shuttle into the city its not expensive around 10 euro return I think.

Sorry forgot to mention I have no affiliation with the Maldron Hotel.

Jury's and the Clarion are on Custom House Quay, which is within walking distance of the Point and not far from O Connell St or Busaras (handy for aircoach or 747 airlink).

I agree with Jurys for walking to the O2

As for close to the airport, I must heartily recommend the Days Inn Hotel at Santry Cross/Ballymun. Stayed there last Sunday and Monday nights, and was very happily overall.

Special offer rates at the moment too.

Back