Dublin City Centre

sarahfleming

Hopefully someone can help me here. Roughly how long would it take to walk from o'connell st to berkeley st? Are they close to each other

About 10-15 minutes. The [broken link removed] might be useful to you. It estimates it at 16 minutes.

I chose O'Connell Street City Centre South to start as near to the bridge/river as possible. Anyway - it's in or around 10-15 minutes in practice.

The link that you posted above gives me a route from O'Connell St to Berkeley Terrace in Ballsbridge!

Can anyone tell me as a follow on to my previous question, if I was on the bus from the airport going to the city centre what would be the nearest stop for berkeley street??

If you get a 747, 746, 16a (I think its the 16a that does the airport route)....get off on the last stop on Dorset Street then turn right up Blessington Street...keep right and it becomes Berkley Street...5 minute walk....

And if you don't know the area, theres a hidden gem of a park at the top of Blessington Street called the Basin Park....It used to be the water resevoir for central Dublin...beautifully maintained by Dublin corporation...

Sorry..I digress......Don't get on any 41 buses as they go down Gardiner St and will take you away from Berkley St. direction...

sarahfleming said:
Can anyone tell me as a follow on to my previous question, if I was on the bus from the airport going to the city centre what would be the nearest stop for berkeley street??
The driver will normally let you know when to get off if you ask.

Back