Dublin Bus Website down?

MANTO

Hi There,

Does anybody know where else you can check the dublin bus scheduling / cancellations - the website seems to be down for the past hour?

thanks
M

Have been told by Dublin Bus drivers in Parnell Sq, Dublin, that all bus services in Dublin are off until roads are gritted and cleared. Dublinbus.ie is down and so is aaroadwatch.ie

Have been told by Dublin Bus drivers in Parnell Sq, Dublin, that all bus services in Dublin are off until roads are gritted and cleared. Dublinbus.ie is down and so is aaroadwatch.ie

Just confirmed on radio, all Dublin Bus are off the roads (or in some cases just pulled in at the side) until the council grit the roads.

Looks like a night sleeping at work so.

I found dublinbus.ie occasionally non-responsive during the christmas break & bad weather. I would guess that many are back to work now is making it worse.

Says a lot, doesn't it? Two of the most important transport related websites are down on the day they are most needed....

And there was me thinking of leaving the Motorbike in work....

I am sure the council will have the roads done by Jan 2011 so dont worry anyboy :rolleyes:

Newstalk are saying that the council isn't going to grit the roads in Dublin until 5 am.

Back