Dublin Bus Customer Satisfaction Survey

Done. I don't find the bus too bad, though i'm on a route where I can get 3 or 4 different buses, rather can just waiting on one explicitly. My main gripes are

• Cars in bus lanes
  • Zero realtime info if bus delayed
  • 3 buses arriving together when there has been none for the last 20 mins
  • People not opening windows, especially in Winter when its disgustingly stuffly
  • People with earphones that act as speakers
  • People with no earphones at all, just playing the music
Hmmm most appear to be with the people, not the bus :eek:

the two issues that actually dublin bus have control over should be solved later this year when real time passenger information arrives at 500 bus stops (with online and text availability also) which should also stop the bunching of buses.

everything else talk to the people (and the garda about the cars in bus lanes).

I like DB, except for buses coming at one time happens more than one would think or more than it should :)

We should call in whichever experts run the public transport in Germany to sort our our bus and transport system. I lived about 5 years ago in a small town in Germany with a population of 200k at most and every stop had real time information displayed on screens. The buses and trams always arrived at a predictable time and it was so easy to plan your day , your work, your after work hobbies, trips to the sports field and pub etc all without being under any pressure to use a car. In Dublin its so much more difficult to plan a day without your own car.

Back