Dublin Airport?

Lyndan

Hey All

Wondering if anyone has flown out of Dublin in the last couple of days? Is everything back to normal - Can i bring my bag on the plane?

Cheers

Flew out of Dublin Saturday 12th of August. Everything was as normal then.

Slightly more strict on the Tuesday flying home (from the UK). Smaller hand luggage allowed than normal (the usual metal box it must fit into now had a smaller wodden box inside which hand luggage must fit into - barely enough space for a largish laptop bag), very specific items not allowed (cosmetic items for women, anything liquid etc) but otherwise all was fine. It may have changed slightly since then.

Worth checking any details with your airline before travel (especially any medical details etc.). Shouldn't be any trouble in Dublin (the backlog had been cleared by the Saturday morning we travelled so guessing it'll be running as normal still) but depending on where you travel back from you may have to check in the bag (unless it's very small and doesn't contain any cosmetics/liquids).

Hey All

Wondering if anyone has flown out of Dublin in the last couple of days? Is everything back to normal - Can i bring my bag on the plane?

Cheers

Nothing has changed flying OUT OF Dublin - except for flights to the USA where you can't bring any liquids on board (drinks, cosmetics etc.)

The restrictions that you hear about on Sky News etc. are all for flights DEPARTING FROM THE UK - they make no difference whatsoever for flights departing from Dublin (though obviously if you're flying to the UK your return flight back to Ireland will be subject to the restrictions)

there were restrictions flying out of Dublin too - I flew out last week

there were restrictions flying out of Dublin too - I flew out last week

Me too (I fly out at least once every week) and i have not noticed anything different ... the only exceptions to this are flights to the US and if you are transferring directly (through checked) to a flight from the UK.