Dublin airport

Try Seattle, where you collect your bags off the conveyor belt, go through customs, then they take your bags off you again while you get the shuttle train to the other terminal, and you wait to get your bags off yet another conveyor belt.
Same thing happens in Atlanta.

Was that the new building (i think it was opened in 07). I found it quite a good airport.

Free wi-fi , no queue at security.

Must have been the old one - was there a few times between 2003 and 2006. Hated the place. Glad to see they've replaced it.

Try Brussels. Check in queues for different flights all merging and jumbling together, no restaurants or shops after you go through security, and impossible sometimes to find out what gate your flight is departing from.

Except for the restaurants at the very end of the check in area that arent signposted. Brussels Airport has a very 70s feel about it.

It's dire. The restaurants just serve muck and I much prefer to be able to go through security before sitting down to have a meal, as you can relax then. In Brussels you have to eat and do any shopping before security. Then, if your flight is delayed a couple of hours, you can't even buy a book or a magazine to pass the time.