Dublin Airport - Hotel accomodation + parking

Daddy

I am flying to Krakow for a week in February.

Is there any deals at the moment where one can stay in a hotel the night before the flight and get shuttled to/from the airport and get free car parking at the hotel for the week.

Check out Bewleys Hotel near the airport- we've parked there very cheaply and got shuttle bus-goes about every 15 mins I think- very fast and convenient- We never stayed in the hotel but it seems a nice place. Parking may not be free but it is cheap..although perhaps there is some deal if you stay-worth checking it out...

a few of the hotels around the airport are offering cheap parking. check out this link.
[broken link removed]

Hilton Dublin Airport all the way. The hotel is nearer to Malahide than the Airport. They have three minibuses that are frequent. Rates in the hotel are often very cheap; I recently stayed there for EUR69 B&B for 2 people. They allow you to leave your car in their underground carpark for up to 15 days and bring you to and from the airport at no extra charge.

Words of caution: Staying in this hotel is cheap; however, everything else is expensive most notably drinks in the bar, food and internet access. There is a 24 hour Tesco across the (busy) road at Clarehall Shopping Centre.

Highly recommended hotel. Clean comfy rooms in modern hotel.

www.hilton.com

Would definetely recommend Bewleys Hotel - lovely big comfortable rooms at a very reasonable price. Also free parking!

The carlton dublin airport is even nearer and lovely hotel try their web and see what deals they offer

Back