Dubai Action Group formed to recover deposits from Larionovo

D

del 1

Greetings fellow Dubai investors.

An action group called ”Concerned Dubai Sports City Investors” has been formed.

This group is for members across Ireland who are concerned about the status of their property in the developments of Bermuda Views, Eagle Heights, Profile Residence, Stadium Point & The World

A committee is in place and legal advice has been sought. We will engage with RERA, the sole Sales Agent, Developers, Legal teams, plus others who can assist the group in gathering the truthful status of our investments and to see how these can be completed or seek refunds.

Please see our website for joiners form and upcoming details of our next meeting;

www.concerneddubaisportscityinvestors.com

There is a very good article by Kieron Wood in today's Sunday Business Post about the money lost by investors in Dubai and the efforts to recover the money.

I am surprised that the Dubai Action Group has so few members when so many people have lost money.

Were the Irish the biggest investors? Is there no other group pursuing these matters?

The Dubai Action Group only represents a small number of projects (5), we represent over 200 units & millions of Euros worth of investments. There is other groups out there for other projects but from what we have heard they have had little or no success. We provided most of the interviewers & a lot of the background information for this article in Sunday Business Post.

Hi

I purchased a property at Bermuda Views back in 2009 and now HMA are chasing me for the Final payment even though we have not heard anything for over 2 years ?

Can anyone shed any light on the situation

Andy

Back