DSA done and dusted 2 years ago

gerryoconnor

i had a DSA done November 2017,voted on by the creditors,passed and sanctioned by the courts.

i recently decided to get my CCR report and Cabot Financial have me down as still owing them money even though they got paid out in the DSA.i also obtained my ICB report and there was nothing on that from Cabot,very confusing.

need a bit of help on this one as Cabot are really messing me up.

I would have thought that the ICB was no longer relevant and that the CCR report has effectively taken over that role. I would personallty trust the CCR report.

I've no idea, but I wonder if it takes time for the courts or the ISI to update the CCR. I would give your PIP a call and speak with them. GL

i had a DSA done November 2017,voted on by the creditors,passed and sanctioned by the courts.

i recently decided to get my CCR report and Cabot Financial have me down as still owing them money even though they got paid out in the DSA.i also obtained my ICB report and there was nothing on that from Cabot,very confusing.

need a bit of help on this one as Cabot are really messing me up.

I did an PIA rather than a DSA and subsequently found discrepancies regarding ICB and CCR. I managed to get 3 seperate issues / accounts amended via the online system of CCR which was very straightforward. You raise your query, provide supporting documentation which you upload through the site and they send it all back to the lender who has a specified time period to address. In my case Cabot were the speediest and updated within 10 days to correct info on CCR. With ICB I had to write to them and enclose all the supporting documentation. Eventually all but one lender (KBC*) fixed their info and although CCR will be the go to option going forward I think it's very worthwhile getting all amended as some lenders still use ICB.

*I'll go after KBC to sort it out when I get the time / energy - it's very frustrating.

Good luck. It's far from being an unusual issue with people who have already gone through the stress, hassle and paperwork of Insolvency / Bankruptcy and my PIP was not motivated to sort with me despite assuring me as part of the process that it would all update like magic. A clean slate is no good if incorrect info follows you for years to come.

Back